I have lead summer ordinarily: I walked with friends. I did not go anywhere, we simply walked in Yaroslavl, I consider, that it is much more interesting. We have visited many places of our city, basically in area Krasnoperekopskom. Right at the beginning of summer I worked on ÅÇÆÅ1, there I helped the friend.
Besides it in the summer I still went and to the Cinema. There I looked such films as Born's Ultimatum and 1408, and also many other films, many liked me, and many are not present.
The summer in it to year was strange: in June there was a strong heat and all it was bad, in July became cool, in August the heat has again begun. And already right at the end of August there were rains, therefore I sat at home and did not leave anywhere.
But there were many interesting programs and on the TV in the summer. When I was houses I watched TV, basically channels TNT and РенТв, still I played computer games.
I hope, that in following year the summer will be not such unpredictable, as in it. I want, that the summer was warm and normal.